Offer one of the most desired employee benefits.
Dental care can be costly, and many employees consider group dental to be an essential part of their benefits package. As one of the most used group benefits, group dental coverage can be a worthwhile investment for helping to attract and retain great talent.How does group dental insurance work?
Coverage can be customized to your budget and goals. Group dental can help to cover the cost of routine dental care, such as checkups and cleanings, as well as fillings, root canals, crowns, surgeries, and more.
Get flexible dental coverage options.
You have the flexibility to personalize your dental insurance for you and your employees. You can choose to pay all, part, or none of your employees’ benefits, depending on your needs and goals.
- A comprehensive dental product portfolio, including Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)
- A choice of deductibles, coinsurance, and maximums
- No waiting periods, so employees are covered right away
- Preventive care that doesn’t count toward an employee’s maximums
- Coverage available for dental accidents, implants, orthodontia, and more
- Coverage that meets Affordable Care Act pediatric dental Essential Health Benefits (EHB)4 requirements for small employers